DIY Studded Gloves

I bought very cool black leather gloves in H&M last week but I knew that something was missing.. studs of course! So I decided to add a touch of ROCK by putting square pyramid studs on them. It's actually very easy, there are only two things that you need:


I bought a package of 100 studs on ebay, since there are really cheap. You can buy different sizes and play with different shapes. I didn't use any tool, I just put them through meterial with a little force and curved the spikes as much as they got, so they don't hurt my hand.


THE ONLY STEP: You have to be patient and put studs slowly through material, so that they take the wanted position. 1,2,3 and you can be done in 15 minutes, having your own personalized studded gloves!

CONVERSATION

0 komentarji:

Post a Comment