DIY Statement Necklace

Statement necklaces are a big hit this year so why not make one by yourself? I decided to make very colourful one, that can variegates dark sweaters and cold winter days and another that is not so strinking, but looks fabulous anyway.
 
Here's what I used:


STEP 1: First you have to cut the wanted shape out of the felt. It can be smaller or wider than mine, it really depends on your style. Next thing is to sew the jewels.. one by one.. till you're done! You can use jewels of different colors like me or different shades of same color.. there are a lot options, just be creative and use your imagination!



STEP 2: What's left is to sew the ribbons at the ends of the felt, bind them up around your neck and you're ready to rock! ;)







I'm very happy with final result and I think that both necklaces catch the eye! Which one do YOU prefer?

CONVERSATION

2 komentarji:

  1. I prefer the darker one, colours are not my cup of tea, surprise. :D

    ReplyDelete
  2. Statement necklaces is really so beautiful. When a girl wear a statement necklaces it looks like someone craft on the neck very beautifully. Best statement necklaces

    ReplyDelete