Fashion Police At The 2013 Golden Globes

Wiuuuu wiuuu wiuuuu fashion police is here, again! This time I went all the way to Beverly Hills to watch the Golden Globes and see how much stars sinned this time. Well, I was quite dissapointed, since there were only a few fashion fails. Many stars impressed with faboulous outfits, so I cannot quite decide which one was the best. Can you help me?
 
THE BLACKS
  

Adele in Burberry (7/10): Expected, elegant, but nothing special. For me she always looks like an old opera singer..maybe a touch of color would change that image.

 
Rosie Huntington-Whiteley in Saint Laurent (6/10): Little boring, I'd prefer to see her in bright colors and more playful dress.


Salma Hayek in Gucci (8/10): The dress perfectly wraps her curves, very chick and sexy.


Sofia Vergara (3/10): Oh Lord, looks like she's gonna perform in cabaret.. looks cheap and not flettering at all.


Nicole Kidman in Alexander McQueen (7/10): Very sophisticated and elegant, but I'm missing the curves. She looks too slim in the dress.



Kate Hudson also in Alexander McQueen (10/10): Wow, Kate surprised me with her gorgeous body and fresh look. The belt emphasizes her slim waist and adds some curve to the lower part.
 
THE WHITES


Anne Heathaway in Chanel (5/10): I don't like the outfit. It looks undone. Maybe she should add some bright statement necklace and red lips to make it look more interesting.


Sienna Miller in Erdem (2/10): Sienna sinned, big time! In this two-part dress she looks like an old lady on a horse race, the only thing that's missing is a big hat!


Amy Adams in Marchesa (8/10): Love the dress, but not the color, it kinda looks washed out. Otherwise she looks stunning.


Hayden Panettiere in Roberto Cavalli (9/10): Hayden looks great as always. I love the dress and cute pink clutch. With a big smile on her face, she looks adorable!


Jennifer Lopez in Zuhair Murad (9/10): Typical J.Lo dress if you ask me. We've seen her in this kind of sexy dresses lots of times. But that doesn't mean it looks bad. Not at all, she knows what suits her and owns it!


Lea Michele in Elie Saab (8/10): Lea Michele surprised me, since I usually don't like her red carpet outfits so much. She looks very elegant in white Elie Sabb dress with a little trail. But what's with her height? Was she always so small? :)

THE REDS
 

Jennifer Lawrence in Dior (10/10): I can say that Jeniffer owned the night in this beautiful Dior gown. The black belt adds the final touch to the whole outfit. Veeery niiiice, Lawrence!


Zooey Dechanel in Oscar de la Renta (7/10): Looks like a bad version of Jennifer. She did a great job by choosing the dress, but bad with accessories. She should get rid of the necklace and just wear full, wavy hairdo. It would look much better.


Jessica Alba in Christian Dior (10/10): I don't know why so many actresses decided to wear shades of red, but is actually working quite well for them. So is for Jessica Alba. No doubt she was a stunner in this coral pink connection. Big fat 10 goes to you, Jessie!


Marion Cottilard also in Dior (9/10): Marion looks stunning in this outfit. Orange color and unique shape of the dress works perfectly for her. You go, Marion!


Naomi Watts in Zac Posen (8/10): Layered burgundy dress suits her great. I also like 50's inspired hairdo, but am not sure about the bag. Maybe silver or gold would suit better.


Jennifer Garner in Viviene Westwood (6/10): I like everything from the neck down.. but the hair and make-up.. look terrible. She should try more polished version of the hairdo and wear dark red lipstick.

PRINTED
 

Lucy Liu in Carolina Herrera (10/10): Lucy was actually the only one that dared to wear printed dress and it turned out so good and unique! The pattern kinda reminds me of Asia, from where her roots are. Very eye-catching!

Now tell me who was your favorite leading lady on the Golden Globes red carpet?

CONVERSATION

4 komentarji:

  1. Kaja Flisar in Versace (10/10): lepo si to pokomentirala! :)))

    ReplyDelete
  2. My favorites: Kate Hudson - she just looks very pretty, Amy Adams - for some reason I love the nude color of the fabric and Lucy Liu - the cut of the dress is amazing, the dress suits her nicely and the whole outfit is very put together.
    OMG Sienna Miller!!! What was she thinking?!? LOL

    ReplyDelete
  3. My favourite is also Kate Hudson- I just love her. She is so elegant but always something special.

    ReplyDelete
  4. So we know who's the winner.. congrats to Kate! Yeey :)

    ReplyDelete