Cheer Up!


So it's finally time to share with you some of the pictures and tell you a little about my USA trip. As you already know, the main reason I travelled abroad was the World Cheerleading Championship that took place in Orlando Disneyworld. It really was a lifetime experience, since I was able to meet competitors from all over the world, see some of the greatest teams compete, performed in front of soo many people and well, had the time of my life! Especially, since we got 2 golden, 1 silver and 1 bronze medal, which is the highlight in Slovenian cheerleading career! 

Our Slovenian team counted more than 40 members, but we competed in different categories. Unfortunatelly, me and my partner Tina, didn't achieve the place we wanted, but were satisfied with our performance, so I guess that's what's most important, right?

Now I'll leave you with some of the photos, so you can get better picture of what it was like! Enjoy!















There's another post coming later today so stay tuned! Xo

CONVERSATION

1 komentarji:

  1. Awesome pictures ;)

    xoxo
    http://mademoizelle-eloise.blogspot.be/

    ReplyDelete