Miss Cool

Hey hey, it's Lady K.! I know it's been a while since my last post, but now I'm back on the track and I will try to post as often as possible. But first, let's start where we left off.. with tha queen! She continues to rock the fashion scene and I don't think she's going anywhere real soon.

In October issue of Vogue Australia she was crowned "Miss Cool". I don't think that was hard since she really doesn't have any competition! Take a look at those stuning photos..








CONVERSATION

5 komentarji:

  1. Beautiful

    www.shareasecret.wordpress.com

    xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  2. love this post
    Would you like follow each other? I'll be soo glad :) let me know and I'll be follow back


    ADDICT BE ICONIC BLOG

    ReplyDelete
  3. Your blog is absolutely amazing! And I´m definitely going for a lot of oversized coats! :)
    xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love oversize coats! They are fabulous! greta post!

    http://blondieanchors.com/2013/10/17/silver-studs/

    http://www.bloglovin.com/blog/10637851/blondie-anchors

    ReplyDelete