Instaparty N°6

Yo yo, guess what? It's that time of the month when we're having Instaparteey! Looking through photos I can say that last two months were all about hot summer vibes, flowers, parties, friends and.. makeup. See the photos and get a sneek peak into my life.

Starting the summer with mini Magnum..

... and throwing it back to vacation in Bulgaria
a few years ago.

Little roses I took from grandma's garden- there always have to be
fresh flowers in my room.

Enjoying some cocktails with girls from my dance team.

Like I said- new week brings new flowers in my room ;)

This summer I decided I'd wear bolder lips. I started with
purple shade by Essence.

Chilling in park with some fresh drinks.

Little doll as a cute decoration in our living room.

I took my bold-lip-challenge quite seriously and expand 
my lipstick collection on bright pink and dark red shade. 
You can read a review of these cute Korean lipsticks here.

Cheers to the freaking weekend!

Soaking up the sun while sunbathing on a terrace.

Nothing better than some yummy coffee with friends.

And then it happened- Ultra Europe festival!
#fu**ingawesome

We had so much fun! During the day we were lying on the beach..

.. eating healthy salads :)

.. and at night we were dancing like crazy!

I had my birthday there so my girls surprised me with
a 'special cake' ;)

Of course we took some time to take selfies too!

When I got home, my mom surprised me with this sign that 
she made by herself. I love it :)

Mascara that I got as a birthday present and which immediately 
became my favourite!

Another gift- Real Techniques duo fibre brushes that 
I wanted for so long. They're the best!

Poppin' bottles & champagne showers at my birthday party :)

All set for my girls to come. Theme: Oldie but goldie.

I don't cook often, but when I do.. it's delicious! ;)

This past month was all about beauty.. I got carried away a
little with all the purchases, but it was totally worth it.
These NYX products are amazing!

Follow me: @kajaflisar for more fun photos!

CONVERSATION

30 komentarji:

  1. Great post! Love the pics

    http://bellemelange.net/blog/

    ReplyDelete
  2. love all the photos!

    www.stylebyavery.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. Cool photos! :D

    www.pattonfashion.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. Fresh flowers are just the best! The ones from your gran's garden are so lovely!
    xo Kat
    www.withlovefromkat.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. these pics are incredible! makes me miss summer, it's freezing in Australia! xx www.youhadmeatvogue.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. Your summer looks are so chic!
    http://fashion-soup.com/

    ReplyDelete
  7. lovely pics

    www.lessismoreblog.com

    ReplyDelete
  8. Wonderful pics!! hope you enjoyed it!! kisses!!

    www.rednailsladies.com

    ReplyDelete
  9. These pictures are so much fun to watch. Looks like a great time. Great post.

    LEJA

    ReplyDelete
  10. Those flowers are beautiful!!!

    www.meetmeinparee.com

    ReplyDelete
  11. Awesome collection of photos!! Now I need to go hit the beach. :)

    love
    Sherry

    www.sherryloustudioblog.com

    ReplyDelete
  12. Looks like an amazing summer you have there! :)

    xoxo,
    Maggie S.
    http://clothestomidnight.com

    ReplyDelete
  13. How nice... Love your nails :)

    http://www.whitneyswonderland.com

    ReplyDelete
  14. mini-Magnum - mini-sin :)

    I also love to have fresh flowers in my flat. keeps me in a good mood

    ReplyDelete
  15. Lovely summery photos!

    Jules x

    ReplyDelete
  16. Pretty pics!

    XX
    Miri
    http://currentlywearing.com

    ReplyDelete
  17. Beautiful pictures
    http://sophialastyles.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  18. Love the flowers pic ! :D

    saralookbook.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  19. Great pictures!!! love summer!!!

    www.sundays4you.com

    ReplyDelete
  20. I see that you're having lot of fun!! :)

    www.emerjadesign.com

    ReplyDelete
  21. I really love it! so cool! i waiting for you on my blog!

    www.shoesandbasics.com

    ReplyDelete
  22. What a lovely bits and pieces of your life!

    http://iamchiara.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  23. you have a great idea for photography! love all of these insta shots

    www.thefashionfraction.com
    www.thefashionfraction.com

    ReplyDelete
  24. lovely pictures you've got here beaut !
    xxx

    http://carmelatte.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  25. the lipstick colors look so pretty,just perfect for summer.and the first photo makes me want to have magnum ice cream asap :)

    ReplyDelete
  26. Great pic's !

    http://giientjeee.blogspot.nl

    ReplyDelete