Do it like: Jessica Alba

I never know how to properly dress in winter. Thick pullovers are too hot for indoors, but without them you're cold outdoors. Thank god there is another way that saves you from capricious weather- Layered clothing! It's very practical since you can easily take off few pieces of clothing when you're hot and put them back again when you're going out on a cold. Layered clothing creates an exciting new look and easily extends your wardrobe. It is also a great way to show your own personal creativity. 

Jessica Alba is the queen of layering, so you can easily get inspiration from her looks:



Here are some rules and advice that you should take into account when deciding for layered way of dressing:

  • Always put on the longest and thinest tank top first and then add shorter and thicker blouse, pullover or jacket over it
  • Don't exaggerate, use max. 3 layers of clothing
  • Mix and match different colors and materials
  • You can make a whole new outfit out of your existing wardrobe
  • Wear your favourite summer dress in winter- put pullover and blazer over it, add tights and booties and your summer dress turns into winter dress
  • Try to avoid wearing same materials together, rather combine ruffled blouse with smooth blazer or jacket
  • Woolen knee socks over your tights and under the boots gives you stylish and youthful look
  • Don't forget scaf, belt and other accessories 

Now go play with your clothes, mix and match as you want, just beware that your outfit doesn't look too messy at the end! ;) Good luck!

CONVERSATION

1 komentarji:

  1. Howdy I am so excited I found your weblog, I really found you by error,
    while I was browsing on Askjeeve for something else, Regardless I am here
    now and would just like to say thanks for a marvelous post and a all round interesting blog
    (I also love the theme/design), I don't have time to go through it all at the minute but I have bookmarked it and also included your RSS feeds, so when I have time I will be back to read a lot more, Please do keep up the fantastic job.

    my blog post ... pedro

    ReplyDelete