New In

If you've read my post about Spring cleaning, you could see that the last step of organizing your closet is to make a list of the things you still need and.. go shopping! This is exactly what I did and during one month bought some new clothes that were (more or less) needed in my wardrobe. Now I'm sharing them with you because everyone knows that sharing is caring! ;)


I've been searching for a denim jacket for such a long time and couldn't find the perfect fit. It seemed like it's just not my style. But then I saw this one in H&M, tried it on and.. bingo! It was the perfect match. It's not the usual denim jacket but kinda has that leather jacket style. I also love its cool patched shoulders and zippers.


Nude sandals are one of the most classic and versatile shoes that every girl needs in her closet. They're so easy to combine and these ones from Zara are also very comfortable to walk in. I almost had to fight for them, since my size was sold out. But I guees they have been destined for me, since I finally got them at the end! :)


Black leather skirt is this year's must-have. I mean, it's just so verastile, you can combine it with in fact anything. From tucked-in sweaters during daytime and crop tops in the evenings. I got it in H&M.


I know that peplum isn't really in fashion anymore, but I still like it. I bought this shirt in Topshop yesterday and love its material. The upper part is made of neoprene and lower part of fake leather. It's perfect for long summer party nights!


You might already know that bags are my biggest obsession. I actually haven't bought any in a few seasons so we can say that it was about time for a new purchase ;) I fell in love with this small red DK bag the minute I saw it. I love its chain straps and the fact that you can wear it as a shoulder or crossbody bag. And do I even have to talk about the color? You know I'm a sucker for brights!


Last but not least- pants. Everybody needs them, right? :) Skinny jeans is from Massimo Dutti (the best model ever!) and the black ones are from Topshop. They're made out of a very thin fabric and perfect for warmer season.

I hope you like this post and don't hesitate to share with me YOUR new-ins! ;) Xoxo

CONVERSATION

31 komentarji:

  1. The Jacket Was so cool, and such an androgyni !!!!


    Love,
    Beny Ricardo
    http://benyricardo.com/itsme!/

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love the shoes!!New post up on my blog!
    http://angelandchic1.blogspot.com.es/2014/05/oh-sailor.html#comment-form

    ReplyDelete
  3. love the nude sandals :)
    http://itsprincessarca.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love the stuff you got! That jacket looks so much more expensive! Really cool!

    Could you check out my blog and follow it on bloglovin? I will follow back! I have a new post everyday!

    Stay fancy!
    xxx Kelly-Louise

    fancysince1992.blogspot.de

    ReplyDelete
  5. Adore that jacket xx

    reallyliteral.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. So beautiful
    http://sophialastyles.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  7. Love the nude sandals! such a great colour :)

    ReplyDelete
  8. I like very much the sandals!
    www.lebalzi.it

    ReplyDelete
  9. love your new purchases! everything is so versatile yet chic - and i'm in love with those nude sandal heels!

    Check out my latest posts on the Blog :)
    AL xx
    RASSP
    TwitterInstagram

    ReplyDelete
  10. Ooo, I really love the denim jacket! How come I didn't find something like this at H&M! I need to check it out! Very unique design <3

    http://www.vonvogue.com/
    New Post: Monday Evening
    xoxo, Claire from Vancouver, Canada

    ReplyDelete
  11. super schöne Teile :) die Jacke finde ich besonders guut (:

    wie teuer war die Jacke denn,wenn man fragen darf ? (:

    & by the way- toller Blog (:

    Kati von Anziehendblog.blogspot.de

    ReplyDelete
  12. Love the nude heels so much!!

    XO from Germany
    Jecky

    dressvise.blogspot.de

    ReplyDelete
  13. The first denim biker is cool, can't wait to see you style them! Hurry and do an outfit post!!!! Glad I clicked on your comment on SONG OF STYLE's blog and got led back here to yours. Your blog's pics and layouts are great too, keep it up! Just followed on GFC and bloglovin' <3 Also, you should check out my newest OOTD post for some spring inspirations shot in front of a mega cool Mexican graffiti wall featuring a super long, super drapey Zara trench coat because let's be honest, owning a single decent trench coat is a basic human right, no? #Trenchies

    xx The Provoker
    http://www.the-provoker.com/2014/05/the-right-to-trench.html

    ReplyDelete
  14. Cute jacket! I love motorcycle jackets!

    Libertad
    http://www.libertadgreen.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  15. Love the nude heels!
    Xx
    Rhea
    www.fuss.co.in

    ReplyDelete
  16. Love it all, but the jacket and purse are amazing!
    http://www.fabuloustorture.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  17. Great pieces, I love those nude heels.

    X Malena
    FashionContainer

    ReplyDelete
  18. That jacket is amazing. I'm totally crushing on your new pieces.
    www.fashboulevard.com

    ReplyDelete
  19. Beautiful items!

    -Gaia
    Sparklerage.blogspot.co.il

    ReplyDelete
  20. That top denim jacket is SO cool! It's like a leather biker jacket, but denim. Loving those gold zips too.

    www.lioninthewild.com

    ReplyDelete
  21. I love your blog!

    Visit mine please,

    www.modatodoymas.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  22. Love everything, especially the jacket.
    Lots of love, xx

    http://marysreturn.blogspot.com.ar/
    http://marysreturn.blogspot.com.ar/

    ReplyDelete