Instaparty: Getting Back On Track

Hey hey, long time no see. If you've been wondering what's been going on and why there aren't any new posts - here's what happened.. I sat down at my desk a few times, wanting to write a blog post but ended up starring at the screen without any inspiration.. and this went on for a month! Is it only such period of time or is it me? The thing is I have a lot of ideas, but seem to not be able to realized them. Do you cope with similar problems? What do you do when you lose your inspiration and how do you get back on track? I'd love to hear your ideas and advice!

All that said, here's what I've been doing instead of writting new blog posts ;)


.. drinking coffee, doing my nails, shopping and taking
photos of pretty makeup products ;)
 

 
.. taking a trip to the seaside with my bestie
 
 
.. eagerly expecting warmer days
by walking on sunshine, eating ice-cream and throwing it back
to one of the summer vacations 


.. shopping, taking care of my Instafeed with carefully staged photos
and getting back in shape by drinking smoothies and working out. I hope
the latter helps me get back on the blog-track too!

CONVERSATION

6 komentarji:

  1. Lovely pics dear!! ;) Amazing post.
    Kisses from Spain.
    Xoxo, P.

    My Showroom



    ReplyDelete
  2. I love your fun pics. Good job!
    Valentina
    http://www.mybubblyzone.com/

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love all of these! And I agree, soemtkmes it's hard to find inspiration. I always find travelling to help.

    http://www.bohochiccafe.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. Amazing Pics!

    Check out my new post on my blog about White Jeans:
    http://carrieslifestyle.wordpress.com

    Posts online about Egypt, Hollywood, South Africa, Beijing...

    ReplyDelete