Coachella Trend: Kimono

Hey, hey, Coachella is only a day away! Even though I'm not going to be there, I love to think about the festive outfits I'd wear. I mean, that's the whole point about it, right? Yes, there are some musicians too, but I'm sure no one pays attention to them. It's all about the celebrities and their creative outfits (actually the real situation isn't that far from my sarcasm). Every year we see a lot of printed rompers, jeans shorts, flower crowns, floppy hats, white lace dresses and.. kimonos. They've became popular thanks to Kendall Jenner wearing one last year and I think they still are an essential Coachella piece, that can make any basic look much more stylish and very festival-appropriate. And with the right accessories, it can also be worn in your everyday life (just look at the first photo).

Here are my 11 favourite picks. Which one would you wear and how would you style it?

CONVERSATION

6 komentarji:

  1. Perfect kimono :)

    Bisous bisous de France
    Sandy,
    French Fashion Blogger

    www.taimemode-fashionblog.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love the long white kimono with blue details. I love to wear them to the beach.

    Shae @ Current Habits

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hej, dela se raziskava za kupce slovenskih modnih oblikovalcev, anketa vzame manj kot 3 minutke, že v naprej hvala.
    Link do spletne ankete: https://www.1ka.si/a/62699

    ReplyDelete
  4. Obsessed with the kimono trend! Great selection :)

    www.SHVETA.com

    ReplyDelete