New York and London Fashion Week Recap


Fashion month is in a ful run! NYFW and LFW are over and it's time to do a recap of all the amazing collections that we've seen (unfortunatelly not from the frow, but looking at images on Vogue.com also counts, right?). Let me tell you how happy I am to see that fashion trends are finally turning from formless boyish silhouettes to delicate feminine shapes. All that lace and sheer fabric is just a feast for my eyes. I was literally sighing at all the playful girly dresses, which are exactly my kind of style!

So to review the collections, I have to say that I was quite dissapointed with Diane Von Furstenberg and Zimmerman, who totally impressed me last year, but didn't offer anything new this season. Who surprised me the most was Carolina Herrera with her ah-mazing collection of soft pastels and light fabrics. There were also some exquisite pieces at Red Valentino, Marchesa and Michael Kors fashion shows, which is actually no surprise, since they tend to impress me every year. Oh, and I'm happy that Christopher Bailey's back on track! As much as I didn't like Burberry Prorsum's last year's collection, I am obsessed with this season's pieces. From sheer polka dot dresses and sporty backpacks to net-lace skirts, paired with bomber jackets, there's really nothing not to like!

Take a look at some of my favourite looks and let me know which ones are YOUR favourite

Red Valentino
Carolina Herrera
Kate Spade
Marchesa Notte
Marchesa
Michael Kors
Naeem Khan
Oscar de la Renta

Rachel Zoe

Rebecca Minkoff
Zimmerman
Burberry Prorsum

Photos via Vogue.com

CONVERSATION

1 komentarji:

  1. Beautiful dresses :)
    BLOG M&M FASHION BITES : http://mmfashionbites.blogspot.gr/
    Maria V.

    ReplyDelete