Fashion Police At The 2013 MET Gala

Guess who's back!? Yep- me! :) I had a great time in the US and can't wait to share some pictures (and of course new purchases) with you guys, but first, it's time for fashion police! This time I'm gonna show you my favorite and worst outfits of the night of nights- the MET Gala. This years' theme was punk, so let's see how did celebrities incorporate it in their gowns!

LOVE, LOVE, LOVE!
 
Cara Delevingne in Burberry: MY FAVOURITE!

Anja Rubik in Anthony Vaccarello: She really makes this outfit rock!

Jennifer Lawrence in Christian Dior: Looove it! I just wish she'd add some 
more punk touch to it.

Katy Perry in Dolce & Gabbana: Katy is the queen of costumes so no doubt she
pulled this one of veery good.

Sarah Jessica Parker in Giles Deacon: There's no surprise that Jessica likes
to look extravagant and this outfit is no exception.

Rooney Mara in Givenchy: I love how she added the punk touch with black lipstick and
polished hair.

Miranda Kerr in Michael Kors: Miranda always looks so sweet, it's getting annoying!
Can't she make a mistake just once?! :)

Emma Watson in Prabal Gurung: Sweet Emma always looks good in her 
classical yet sexy style.

Nicole Richie in Topshop: Without a doubt, her look got the most attention, since this is the look you either LOVE or HATE. I like it, cuz it's so daring! And the Top Shop dress is just so delicate and beautiful.

Anne Heathaway in Valentino: Wow she really surprised me with platinum blond
hair. Very daring "diva"look.

LOVE THE DRESS, BUT WHERE'S THE PUNK?
 
Anna Wintour's daughter Bee Shaffer in Dior: Doesn't she look stuning?!

Ashley Madekwe in Topshop: Cute dress goes with her cute face.

Amber Heard in Emilio Pucci: Stunning dress, but where's the smile?

Minka Kelly in Carolina Herrera: Heeeey, sexy lady!

OH, NO!
 
Madonna in Givenchy: Madonna, I'm sorry but your time is up!

Miley Cyrus in Marc Jacobs: Her dress looks like a fishing net! I hope you caught
some fishes, Miley.

Kim Kardashian in Riccardo Tisci: Maybe the dress would look good it she wasn't
pregnant, but now.. it's just so wrong!

Elle Fanning in Rodarte: This look just doesn't work for me. The dress looks
like she painted it herself and the make up.. well, like someone did it with a left hand.

J.Lo in Michael Kors: She looks like a real leopard. In a very bad way.

Gwyneth Paltrow in Valentino Couture: I guess she totally overlooked 
the theme. It's punk, Gwyneth, not princess party!

Let me know which one is your FAVOURITE and your WORST?!

CONVERSATION

1 komentarji:

  1. Ahaha Very nice pictures :D
    Why don't we follow each other: you can find me here: http://everydaycoffee23.blogspot.it
    Kisses
    Francesca from http://everydaycoffee23.blogspot.it

    ReplyDelete