Addicted to.. Youtube!

I've already confessed my obsession with Instagram, so this time let's talk about another very cool and great and awesome social network- Youtube. It's my go-to place when I'm looking for a particular makeup tutorial, fashion advice or want to do a new DIY project. It's a platform that offers you all the answers you need to know on the most picturesque way.

Youtube has created so many gurus and here I represent to you some of my favourite:

MAKE UP BY CAMILA 2
My all time favourite beauty guru! She's a 25-year-old brazilian Camila Coelho, who shares her beautiful makeup tutorials, beauty and style advice on her channel. She's not only insanely gorgeous looking, but also very genuine and that's what I like about her the most (right next to her cute accent). You should definitely check out her channel!

 
MICHELLE PHAN
I'm sure everyone knows her! She became famous for her beauty transformations (she can be Angelina Jolie if you want) and now she's got her own make-up line! I feel like she's the nicest person in the world. She gives her followers true inspiration and spreads her positivism through her channel. Her videos have such a lovely editing and her calming voice & cute smile make you watch them again and again. See for yourself!


FROM HEAD TO TOE
Jen is a korean designer and freelance makeup artist turned blogger/youtuber. On her channel you'll find everything from make-up and hair tutorials to fashion lookbooks and holiday gift guides. I love her because she encourages others to be comfortable in their own skin. She's a real cutie and her bubbly personality cheers everyone up!


ANN LE {ANNEORSHINE}
Ann's channel is a go-to if you're searching for any creative ideas and inspiration. She does new DIY project every week and I must say I've stolen a lot of ideas from her. From hair pin accessory holder to ombre icecream sundae candles,.. she knows how to create anything you can imagine. Want to make your own cell phone case or summertime cut out dress? Why not jewelry spinning stand? No problem, she has the answer to them all.


EVELINA
Evelina is a 25-year-old Russian that lives in the USA. She is a cute petite blondie and her channel is about many different things. From life advice (she helps you to organize your life), style advice (want to know how to dress skinny?) to healthy and diet tips and many many more. She has an amazing video editing skills and I'm sure you won't be dissapointed to visit her 'Fashion cafe'!


CHRISELLE LIM
Chriselle is better known for her blogging, but she also has her own youtube channel that offers great stying advice. She can teach you how to wear a slip dress, transform your outfit from day to night, tells you what to wear to a wedding and even gives you some workout advice!


CASEY HOLMES
Casey is a 22 year-old brunette bombshell that has some great makeup skills! I mean she can really pull off any makup look! From natural to smokey eyes tutorials, advice on how to contour, wear red lipstick or take care of the extensions. Her channel offers you lots of product reviews and beauty hauls (I can tell you, this girl really likes to shop, just look at her HUGE makeup collection).



JENNA MARBLES
I'm sure you're one of 56 million people that watched her video How to trick people into thinking you're good looking! It was the video that shot her among the stars! She makes new videos every wednesday and they're just hillarious! If you're sad and need someone to cheer you up- she's the one to go to!


Now I want to know who are your favourite youtube gurus? Let me know in the comments below!

CONVERSATION

22 komentarji:

  1. Great Post !
    Kisses my sweetie <3

    http://www.theladyjersey.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. great choices, I am going to check them out now. I love you blog, followed on bloglovin. Would love if you could check out mine too :)

    Kassie www.styledevoured.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. Cool channels! I know just a few of them, will check the rest out later. x

    www.rougeuse.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. Meni je trenutno najjača,najlepša carica na youtube-u Ruby Golani...
    Ženska mi je taaak lepa...pa tud fuuul ql videe dela...v glavnem-awesome

    bom še jaz link do mojga bloga prilepla :)
    http://papirckanje.blogspot.com/

    HF

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Sem jo čeknila.. prava macika, ni kaj :) Megan Fox je podobna!

      Delete
  5. Love the post! I will definitely have to check them out!

    KT
    www.KTRstyle.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. Love the post! I will definitely have to check out these fabulous on youtube!

    KT
    www.KTRstyle.com

    ReplyDelete
  7. Camila is soooo smokin' HOT! I never make time to find new beauty gurus so this is fantastic! Thanks for the intro! I'm hooked!

    xo-Julie
    Peace. Love. LOL!

    Haute Khuuture Blog

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I know, right?! She's awesome! :) I'm glad you like the post!
      Xoxo

      Delete
  8. Very inspiring post!

    Stay in touch with me on BLOGLOVIN

    Love,
    FASHIONHYPNOTISED

    ReplyDelete
  9. I knew just some of them but after reading your post I found other gurus so going to check their profiles too!
    xoxo
    http://www.milanotime.net

    ReplyDelete
  10. http://www.youtube.com/channel/UCWRV5AVOlKJR1Flvgt310Cw

    My favourite! :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Sem jo že vidla ja.. ampak mi ni všeč njen british accent :)

      Delete
  11. Nice tutos!

    It will mean a lot if you have time to check my blog &maybe follow me ?

    Kisses,

    Emily from Pretty Tiny Things

    ReplyDelete
  12. Cool post!

    Check out my new post about street style on MFW!

    http://themozzarella.blogspot.it/2014/02/blog-post.html

    ReplyDelete
  13. Thank you for your coments and following me! I follow you too, i love your style! kisses!!
    Love text messages

    ReplyDelete
  14. YouTube is so informative! I mean you can literally learn how to do anything. People are always giving great reviews on products! It's just so useful! Great post

    -Karin
    Come visit my blog!
    http://karinstyles.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  15. love the last tutorial!!so nice:)
    great blog honey
    check mine

    Patchwork à Porter

    ReplyDelete
  16. Aha me too babe, I am always on You tube searching for makeup tutorials.
    xxx

    www.meetmeinparee.com

    ReplyDelete
  17. I Agree. My favorit is Michelle Phan, she is awesome =)

    ReplyDelete