Instaparty N°3

It's been a while since the last Instapost, so here is an update ;)


The eternal question: What to wear?!

My room-my office

The best black is Chanel-black

#AlwaysReadyForASelfie

YOLO!

My one and only perfume, been using it for years!

Lingerie trend got me at hello

Insta beauty

A little romance for NYE

Something sweet after the SPA


Sushi is always a good idea

#Celfie

#LookAtMeNow

Having fun at the radio

Zoya- my second favourite nailpolishes, right after O.P.I.

Girls just wanna have fun

A little reunion

Happy cake

Spring calling

Valentine desert

Beauty essentials

Follow me: @kajaflisar

CONVERSATION

37 komentarji:

  1. I LOVE CHANEL!! :)
    http://angelandchic1.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  2. I just did black nails for the first time recently...and I love it, I always thought I would hate it! It's glamorous and a bit edgy.

    x. jill
    beck daily

    ReplyDelete
  3. A fun update! We love all of this prettiness!

    xo

    www.PlumPrettySugar.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. Your office/room is so lovely, I'm jealous! Having the space to have your office in your room is a blessing/rarity!

    Nik

    Oh That's Nik.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love that nail polish, all your pictures are fabulous! I will stay tuned to your blog.

    www.alexawas.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. Such an awesome post, the valentines dessert is too cute!! Check out mine for all the latest NYFW coverage:))

    www.fashiontrendforward.com

    ReplyDelete
  7. You look gorgeous, love your room :)

    ReplyDelete
  8. Such pretty photos!!!


    XO Jacquelyn
    www.thestyleworthwhile.com

    ReplyDelete
  9. you have very stunning photos<3 love them!!

    www.laurinawong.com

    ReplyDelete
  10. you re so petty!! super nice pics!! love your blog <3

    http://takealookatmyclosetbysamantha.blogspot.mx/

    ReplyDelete
  11. What nice pics, your room-office is so lovely!

    Italian and unconventional jewels from Milan on lowbudget-lowcost Fashion Blog

    ReplyDelete
  12. I really love your photos!!
    Paola
    http://paolamodlifechic.wordpress.com/

    ReplyDelete
  13. Pictures are amazing. You look great. Wish to check out my blog and maybe follow each other? Let me know

    justabriefmoment.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  14. Great post! Love the potos (:

    -Stephanie Guerrero
    www.thetropicalsunset.com

    ReplyDelete
  15. You are very pretty and I love your bedroom-office!

    Kisses

    www.meetmeinparee.com

    ReplyDelete
  16. Love the heel on the frame, sooo cute! So glad I clicked on your comment on THEBLONDESALAD and got led back here to yours. It's seriously full of GREAT info and juicy pics here! Just followed you on GFC and bloglovin', be sure to see more of you soon. By the way, I just posted my new layering (step-by-step) post on how to style some old CÉLINE floral trousers and make them new new again. Check it out to see how many layers does it take to get to the juicy center haha!

    xx The Provoker
    http://www.the-provoker.com/2014/02/mr-fancy-pants.html

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Nathan, I'm glad you like it! I just left a comment on your blog! :)
      Have a lovely day! Xoxo

      Delete
  17. Great Instagram photos dear! Mi love the first one with the eternal question what to wear hahah! Anyway, great blog, so glad I found it xx

    fashionvitae.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete