Addicted to.. Pinterest!

We've already been talking about Instagram and Youtube on FPB, so let's discuss about another great social platform today - Pinterest! I've created my Pinterest account recently and when I started pinning, I couldn't stop! It's so convenient to have an online visual inspiration with photos, gathered in one place. Instead of saving photos to my computer, I simply pin them to a certain board and when I seek inspiration, I look at my profile and have all the boards in one place. It's very easy and very organized. Who knew pinning can be so much fun! :) 
 

For all those of you that are not familiar with Pinterest, it's basically a virtual bulletin, where you can find and share ideas. For example, I already have 37 boards, with Fashion, Home decor, Makeup and Celebrity style inspiration. I even gather all of my favourite Blogger looks in one board. So when I don't know what to wear (happens every morning), I look at the board and find some cool ideas that give me inspiration and help me choose my outfit of the day.

It's super fun and you can get a whole lot of ideas for.. basically anything! Searching for a peanut butter recipt? Check. Looking for a wedding decoration ideas? Check. Want to know how to start your own blog? Check. Everything is there and like I said, once you start pinning, you just can't stop (and you won't stop).

So feel free to head over to my Pinterest profile and get inspired by my creative boards or create your own ones.

Happy pinning! ;)

CONVERSATION

20 komentarji:

  1. Pinterest is great - I started using it only a couple of months ago and I fell in love with it and the inspiration I find there :)

    Denina
    Purely Me by Denina Martin

    ReplyDelete
  2. So true! I recently signed up for Pinterest as well. Sooo many ideas!

    www.jeannechristinemarie.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is great!

    New FASHION post on
    www.lowbudget-lowcost.blogspot.it

    ReplyDelete
  4. I am also loving Pinterest lately! so much inspiration on there

    floralconstellation.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. love pinterest
    http://www.fashiongamble.net

    ReplyDelete
  6. Tu as un très beau blog!

    Un concours est en ligne sur le blog!
    Viens gagner ta paire de lunettes :
    http://fashioneiric.blogspot.com.
    Coline ♥

    ReplyDelete
  7. I don't blame you for becoming addicted, I love pinterest! So many pretty wedding dresses and puppies :)

    Anoushka Probyn - A London Fashion Blog

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Puppies, awww :) I usually look at the Fashion stuff, but I see I might extend my horizons :P

      Delete
  8. Love Pinterest.

    http://ninasstyleblog.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  9. It gets incredibly addicting! XD
    http://www.itssuperfashion.com/2014/11/gentlewoman/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yes it does! :) Thanks for stoping by my blog.

      Delete
  10. I joined Pinterest too and it's really amazing *_*
    kisses

    Francesca http://everydaycoffee23.blogspot.it

    ReplyDelete
  11. Superb!
    New post from me: http://theroaronthecatwalk94.blogspot.it/2014/11/welcome-autumn.html#more let me know what you think! And if you want to follow me! A kiss!

    ReplyDelete
  12. Agreed, pinterest is awesome and crazy addicting in the best way possible!
    XO Courtney
    www.ColorMeCourtney.com
    Dress Outside The Lines

    ReplyDelete
  13. Obsessed with Pinterest! So addicting!

    x Kat
    www.withlovefromkat.com

    ReplyDelete