Wang x H&M Inspiration: Statement Beanies


The last in the series of Alexander Wang X H&M inspirational posts is THE statement Wang beanie. Beanies have been in trend for quite a while now, but I feel that Alexander Wang gave them a whole new meaning. They got bigger, more striking and represent the center of the attention. I've searched for some of the coolest statement beanies with catchy captions just for you and found out that there are so many (cheap ones) on eBay and Amazon (I assume the quality isn't that good though).

Show the world that you 'Ain't no wifey' or let them know you're the biggest 'Party animal'. You can even share same beanies with your bestie! There are so many options with attractive captions for everyone. Let the beanie speak for you!

But if you by any chance don't find a statement that will work for you, you can get creative and make one on your own! All you need is a simple black beanie, iron on letters and ironing skills (which I'm sure you have).

Kenza wearing TrendyCo (also available on eBay in different colors)

Amazon (red version) | Showpo (black version)




 
I really hope you like this series. In case you missed any previous ones, check them here:

Wang x H&M Inspiration: Scuba Dresses
Wang x H&M Inspiration: Grey Sweaters

CONVERSATION

21 komentarji:

  1. thank you for all these beanies , I love them all but cara delevigne's is perfect !
    kisses
    debow
    ohdebow.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love all of them!!!
    www.lebalzi.it

    ReplyDelete
  3. love all the beanies :-)
    great post!
    xx inga
    www.heartoverhead.de

    ReplyDelete
  4. Lovely inspirations!
    xx
    Mónica
    MES VOYAGES À PARIS
    EN EL BLOG, EL VÍDEO RESUMEN DE MI BODA!!!!
    NOW ON THE BLOG, THE TEASER VIDEO OF MY WEDDING!!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I loooove beanies --I have so many, though I seem to not wear them often for whatever reason. I especially love the Vogue one you shared :D
    I was looking forward to the Alexander Wang x H&M collection but my nearest store never got anything in... which is probably for the best! lol

    xx
    Because I'm Obsessed

    ReplyDelete
  6. Love a good statement beanie, so chic and edgy! xo~ Lena
    www.felinecreatures.com

    ReplyDelete
  7. Great post! I looove Alexander Wang so much!
    Your blog looks great btw :)

    http://mauriciovanstraaten.com

    ReplyDelete
  8. Oh my gosh I LOVE these!!! Will definitely need to buy one or like 20 right now!! :)
    XO Courtney
    www.ColorMeCourtney.com

    ReplyDelete
  9. I love this hat http://zuccheroevelo.blogspot.it/

    ReplyDelete
  10. Wow amazing post! Great blog you have, full of inspiration!

    xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  11. Love all these beanies! Thanks for sharing this inspo!

    XX
    www.floortjeloves.com
    www.facebook.com/floortjeloves

    ReplyDelete
  12. Great selection! Love all the beanies

    http://bellemelange.net/blog

    ReplyDelete
  13. Great post! Here in Tokyo beanies are sooo in fashion and have been for a while!
    xx Elle

    New outfit post up on:

    www.cherryblossomstreet.com -Swedish Model and Fashion Blogger in Tokyo

    ReplyDelete
  14. All caps are perfect!

    ivanaradman19.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  15. What a great edit, I love your choices! Can always count on eBay and Amazon!

    Lauren x
    www.thefashionramblings.com

    ReplyDelete
  16. I didn't go for the beanie but I can definitely see its appeal xx

    http://reallyliteral.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete