Best Cyber Monday deals

Who doesn't love online shopping?! The stores offer a myriad of new choices every single day and you don't even have to get out of the bed to make a purchase. It's done with just a few clicks! I still remember when I discovered online shopping for the first time. I was looking for a prom dress and since I haven't found it in a shop, I started exploring online stores, which opened a whole new world for me. The best thing about shopping online is the fact that stores often offer some special offers and if you do a little research, you can find some serious great deals! 
 
Like today, on Cyber Monday, when prices are falling down like rain. I think this is a great opportunity to get your hands on that special piece you've been wanting for so long or to buy early Christmas gifts for your friends and family. There are a lot of special offers going on and I've gathered them all in one place just for you, to make your shopping easier. I also wanted to share with you some of my favourite pieces from selected online stores, that I'm sure will be in my closet very soon :)

 
 
 
 

(use the code TGIBF at checkout)

But wait, there's more:

Alice + Olivia 25% off sitewide

Bloomingdales 25% off a selection of regular and sale price items

Club Monaco up to 30% off with code TGIBF

Daily Look 30% off sitewide + free shipping

Forever21 20% off $60+ with code CYBER20 and 30% off $120+ with code CYBER30

J Brand 25% off selected styles

J. Crew 30% off select full-price styles and 40% off sale + free shipping, code: MONDAY

Juicy Couture 60% off sitewide + free shipping with code EATSLEEPSHOP

Luisaviaroma 20% off with code BFRS

Missguided (US) 30% off with code CYBER30

Necessary Clothing 30% off sitewide

Piperlime 30% off sitewide + 40% off markdowns with code CYBERSALE

River Island 30% off full-priced items


HAPPY SHOPPING!

CONVERSATION

13 komentarji:

  1. nice picks!! love that jacket from shop bop!!!
    www.otomihome.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Awesome over-the-knee boots!!!!! Great ;)

    WWW.LIAKW.COM

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Oh yes I love them too, they're such a big trend this season! Xx

      Delete
  3. Great pieces! Thanks for sharing!
    Christian Louboutin giveaway is almost over. Make sure to go enter your name.
    http://greyavenue.com/giveaways/
    Greyavenue.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. Amazing! Great blog you have, keep up the good work!

    xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  5. Great selection on must-haves!

    XX

    http://www.floortjeloves.com
    http://www.facebook.com/floortjeloves

    ReplyDelete