Last Minute Christmas Gift Guide

It's less than a week till Christmas and I still haven't got all the presents. Every year I tell myself that NEXT year I will definitely buy everything one month in advance but so far I failed every time. Hmm.. maybe next year? Even though I still have some time to go shopping, I hate running around crowded shops and fighting for that one last piece of something. It's so exhausting and takes away all the happy Christmas spirit. This is why I decided to buy presents online this year. The good thing about doing it online is that the choice is sooo much wider and you can shop in peace with nobody bumping into you. I usually like to shop in multi-brand online shops which offer everything from clothing and shoes to beauty and accessories. This way I can find all presents in one place.

While I was choosing my presents, I found some of the cutest and coolest products and decided to share them with you. Maybe they help you with your decisions. Let me know which one is your favourite and who would you give it to? Xoxo ;*
 


CONVERSATION

10 komentarji:

  1. Great last minute gift guide!

    XX

    http://www.floortjeloves.com
    http://www.facebook.com/floortjeloves

    ReplyDelete
  2. Woow, great post! Those cute, big size cups are in my gifts' list too haha

    Want to keep in touch? Follow each ofther on GFC/ facebook?

    Laura Macij
    http://www.lauramacij.com/2014/12/tally-weijl-christmas-shoot-bts.html

    ReplyDelete
  3. Amazing ideas :)!

    www.morning-elegance.com
    www.youtube.com/morningeleganceblog

    ReplyDelete
  4. Great selection!
    Jolahogg.blogspot.ie

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love the lace bra !! super sexy !

    ReplyDelete
  6. Love your look!
    Keep inspiring :D
    www.indahjelita.com

    ReplyDelete