Addicted to.. Bloglovin'!

Three years ago I came across my first fashion blog - it was Chiara Ferragni's The Blonde Salad. Back then I didn't know much about blogging and the bloggers community so all of that felt like a whole new magical world has opened for me. One by one I started discovering new blogs and after some time there were so many good ones that I began having problems following them all. 
 
At first I would save them in the Google bookmark bar (which wasn't very convenient to say at least), but then I've discovered Bloglovin' - a website where you can save all of your favourite blogs in one place. It helps you see all the latest posts from the blogs you follow and also sends you daily or weekly (or both) email notifications. This way you don't have to visit each blog individually but have a clear overview of the latest posts and click only the ones you find interesting. It looks like this:

 
With the help of Bloglovin' you can also search and explore blogs, arranged in different categories and save them into collections. If you really like specific post, you can like it and share it directly on your social media. At the time writting I've counted all the blogs I follow and the number is seriously overwhelming.. I'm following 77 blogs! Now you know why such a title..

Anyways, it's a great site for all of you who follow a lot of blogs (I wonder if you beat me?!) or want to discover new ones. Go ahead and try it! And of course, don't forget to FOLLOW Fashion Party blog! ;)

CONVERSATION

4 komentarji:

  1. I am using it too!

    Dora
    http://www.thebangsbang.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love Bloglovin too! It's great to see all your favs in one feed!

    xo
    -A-
    A Peck on the Chic

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great post!! I love Bloglovin too
    www.populairelife.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  4. Totally agree with you, bloglovin is amazing! :)

    http://diamants-au-chocolat.blogspot.ca/2015/03/when-stars-go-blue.html

    ReplyDelete