Valentine's Day Gift Guide for her

Valentine's day is approaching with top speed and even though I advocate old-skul type of gifts, like a handwritten note and a bouquet of flowers, it's still nice to sometimes surprise your better half with little something that she wants.. and have been giving you clear signals about it through the whole year. Now for those guys that can recognize the signals - problem solved. But for those that have no idea what I'm talking about right now, here's a gift guide that can help you choose a gift for your better half. If you ask me, you can never go wrong with some delicate jewelry or sexy lingerie.. or basically just anything that has hearts on it.

I hope this gift guide helps any guy that is still looking for a perfect gift for his lady.. or any girl that exploits Valentines day as an excuse to treat herself with little something something ;)


Valentines day gift guide

CONVERSATION

21 komentarji:

  1. Love all these pretty picks! So excited for Valentine's Day!

    XX,
    S. Roderick
    www.currenthabits.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Me too, because I always use it as an excuse to buy me something ;)

      Delete
  2. Kate Spade always does the most cutest accessories and that clutch is just too cute!

    Thanks for sharing this! Would love if you could drop by CH1K.com as I am running a Daniel Wellington Giveaway!

    Helen xx
    http://CH1K.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I know right? Kate Spade definitely knows what us girls want! ;)

      Delete
  3. Great gifts, love it! xx

    www.thestylishcupcake.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. great ideas, i wouldn't mind receiving any of these!

    xx danielle // shades of danielle // bloglovin

    ReplyDelete
  5. Totally love the Chloe fragrance... so unique!

    xo | The Fashion Forecast

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Me too, it's so special.. definitely something different that I'm used to, but that's why I like it :)

      Delete
  6. Thanks, I'm happy you like it! Xo

    ReplyDelete
  7. Stunning! So glad I stopped by your blog, thanks for sharing! Have a wonderful day! Xo.

    Evolution of Glam

    ReplyDelete