Instaparty: Weekends

Since it's weekend, I though it would be more than suitable to talk about these three most worshiped days of the week. Everyone loves weekends, right? There's no work, no lectures and no worries. It's time to relax and spend time with your friends and family and of course have fun & party till the morning! These two (and a half) days pass by so fast that before you know it there's Monday again and you can start counting days till next Friday.

So this is how I usually spend my weekends in Ljubljana. How do you spend yours?

 
I start my day with a smoothie and while I drink it, I check all of my favourite blogs and scroll through Instagram and Facebook feed to inform myself with the latest news and to get some inspiration. Then I usually do my makeup and nails and eat some chocolate hearts while the nailpolish is drying ;)

(on my nails: Bourjois Adora-bleu)

 
Then it's time to shoot photos for blog and Instagram. The process of getting that perfect picture can take a lot of time, so I always stick to these tips and tricks, that make the whole thing much easier.
 
 
After that I go to the city to run some errands and enjoy the sun in my beautiful city. I usually have lunch at home, but on the weekends I like to eat out with my friends (Dabuda is the place to be). Of course, after every lunch it's time for some ice cream (Vigo has THE BEST in town!)
 

Evenings are usually reserved for hanging out with friends. We like to have a glass of wine (or 2 or 3) next to the Ljubljanica river and observe people that pass by. If everything goes as planned, I'd be going home in the morning, watching the sunrise ;)

Follow my weekends and Insta life HERE.

CONVERSATION

9 komentarji:

  1. lovely pics


    Check out my new post on my blog
    http://carrieslifestyle.wordpress.com
    Posts online about many styles, Egypt, Miami, Tahiti, New Zealand...

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lovely post hun and loving all your images!

    Hope you'll take the time to check out my blog and let me know what you think! ;)

    Helen xx
    http://CH1K.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. Having chocolate in the weekend is the best reward for a week's diet. Right?

    ReplyDelete
  4. Replies
    1. It sure was! ;) thanks for stoping by my blog! Xoxo

      Delete
  5. Great weekend !
    http://laureenlifestyleblog.blogspot.fr

    ReplyDelete
  6. Awww this is such a lovely post!!! :)

    Layla xx

    www.sprinklesofstyle.co.uk

    ReplyDelete