How Long Can You Use Certain Makeup?


So last week I had a big cleaning action in my makeup department and I found so many unused products that are already out of date. I realized I've never really thought about their ife span. You know when lipsticks or lipglosses get a specific smell? It means they're expired. It might soundy silly, but makeup is like food - it has its expiration date. So if you're in doubt how long you can  use certain products, here is the list of their life span:

24 MONTHS
Loose powder foundations
Bronzers
Blushes
Eyeshadows
Pencil eyeliners

18-24 MONTHS
Lip glosses

18 MONTHS
Cream compact powders

12-18 MONTHS
Cream eyeshadows
Cream blushes
Correctors
Concealers

12 MONTHS
Lipsticks
Lip pencils

3 MONTHS
Liquid or gel liners
Mascaras

1 MONTH
Foundations without oil

CONVERSATION

1 komentarji:

  1. So many unused products? Hmm ... Could it be because there's too much of them in your closet? Probably not? Just sayin'!

    ReplyDelete