The Best Fashion Week Collections

Every fashion week season I like to do "The Best Of" recap, where I sum up all of my favourite looks from different designers. Now I don't do this just to show you my favourites but also to get an overview of what will be trendy next season. 

Then when the time comes, I look at my old posts, scan all the looks and get the basic idea about the trends. But then the problem occurs - where do I find pieces like that? Now I don't have thousands of euros to spend on luxury brands and low-end brands don't sell clothes like that. Just some oversized, poorly made pieces that hide all the body proportions. C'mon! I want tailored shirts and dresses, I want to show my feminine curves and not wear some unisex hoodies. I mean, equality also has its limits! Women and men are meant to be different, not to wear the same clothes. This oversized fashion has been in trend for way too long and it's time to go out. Who's with me?

All that being said, let's focus on the runway. I'm so happy that Michael Kors and Oscar de la Renta are back in the game with chic feminine pieces and clean cuts. Actually, when I look at the collections, I can say that they're all quite similar. There are a lot of black and whites with chic embelishments, flowers, low V-necks and sheer. Now this is what I like.

It also happend for the first time that Chanel dissapointed me and D&G was a little bit too kitschy for my taste. The designer that stands out of my favourites the most is Anya Hindmarch with pastel hues, clean cuts and soft edges. Which one is your favourite? 

ZUHAIR MURAD




 TOMMY HILFIGER
VALENTINO

 RODARTE
 RED VALENTINO
 OSCAR DE LA RENTA
 MONIQUE LHUILLIER
 MICHAEL KORS

 GIAMBA

 JEREMY SCOTT
 MARCHESA
CAROLINA HERRERA

ALEXANDER MCQUEEN
  EMANUEL UNGARO
 ELIE SAAB

 DOLCE & GABBANA
DIOR
 CHRISTOPHER KANE
 ANYA HINDMARCH

CONVERSATION

0 komentarji:

Post a Comment