Instaparty N°4

End of the month calls for Insta recap! Enjoy ;)

Pinky essentials

Some daffodils to brighten the room

Njami Sushi- best in town

Who doesn't love flowers!


New in: nude Zara sandals

Beautiful sunset by the river

Lunching with bestie

Randomly posing at Zara :)

Walk on the bright side of life

Coffe time

My collection of DIY pastel bracelets

First ice cream this year 

Word.

Beautiful view from Kalvarija

New day, new selfie

Decisions, decisions..

From where I stand

 Eos lipbalm- finally mine!

Getting inspired by my favourite bloggers

My go-to nailpolish

Princess cupcakes for my dear friends

Oh, hi.

Spring nails

Sky's the limit

Follow me: @kajaflisar

CONVERSATION

6 komentarji:

  1. How cute is your instagram feed? Loving your photos!

    ReplyDelete
  2. beautiful my dear!!!:)

    visit my blog
    www.borsadimarypoppins.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love all your photos!! that sushi photo is making me hungry!!

    www.laurinawong.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. So true "Life is Short, But Heels Shouldn't Be". We like to make the same argument for hair of course. Why not make hair thick and beautiful as well.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I just love your blog! It's so cool as always.
    You can have a look at my blog as well, if you like! Would really appreciate it. :)
    http://myabeschieri.blogspot.it/

    ReplyDelete
  6. Cute, http://inmyshoesheels.blogspot.com.es

    ReplyDelete