What's In My Bag

I've always liked watching What's in my bag tag Youtube videos. I don't know why girls like to see what's in others girls bags so much, but I guess they offer a sneak peek of someone's life. With this intention, I wanted to show you what stuff I always carry with me in MY bag. To get to know me better or just to feed your curiosity ;)


Guess bag: I bought it a few years ago, but it's still one of my favourites. I love its snake fabric and bright blue color.

iPhone 4s: Obviosly I don't go anywhere without my phone.. I mean, who can? The Chanel nailpolish case is from etsy.com.

Kate Spade wallet: I bought it on my trip to Vegas and maybe you recognize it from this post. I always buy a good quality wallet that I can use for many years and this one is no exception. I love its vibrant color and transparency.

Filofax planner: Every organized girl needs a planner, right? It gives me a good glimpse of my work schedule, important meetings and party dates. This one is from Filofax and the great thing about it is, that papers are removable, so you can easily exchange old calendar with new one, when year's around.

iPod: Because you never know when you might need a little music to cheer you up.

D&G sunnies: They're always in my bag, if not for sun protection, for some stylish touch.

Catrice chubby stick: I love chubby sticks! They're some kind of mixture between lipstick and lipgloss and feel so good on your lips. This one is from Catrice (in shade Rusty in Peace) and I really like its soft pink color and sweet vanilla taste.

Catrice eyeliner: I wear eyeliner pretty much all the time and I hate it when it gets smudged through the day. This is why I usually carry eyeliner with me- for little corrections.

Essence nail file: Because nothing worse than a broken nail and no nail-file around, right? #firstworldproblems

L'occitane hand cream: L'occitane hand creams are the best, since they come in such a small packages (+ smell so good and take good care of your dry hands).

These are pretty much the main things I always carry with me. As you can also see I really like bright colors :) Now I want to know what are your must-haves! Which stuff do you always carry in YOUR bag? Let me know in the comments below.

CONVERSATION

46 komentarji:

  1. I also love watching what's in other girls bags! I would love to do a post like this but my essentials are not as pretty in pictures as yours ;)

    Love from France!

    Cécile

    www.maxcebycecilej.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I'm sure they are! You just have to create a good scene ;)

      Delete
  2. Love that bag. great post!

    www.highheelstosneakers.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. Lovely bag and lovely items inside! <3 All the best from Munich,

    Vanessa
    www.TRAVELvip.tv

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love your phone case.

    www.highheelsandtutus.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. Nice post. I love your wallet. You have just few items in your bag.http://www.milanotime.net

    ReplyDelete
  6. Great post! I'm always having an umbrella in my handbag since there is a lot of rain in Hong Kong during summer time.

    Kisses from Hong Kong,
    Nicole

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Uuuu Hong Kong, so far.. kisses to other side of the world! :)

      Delete
  7. great post, thanks for sharing!
    X

    ReplyDelete
  8. I love how colorful everything is in your bag! Thanks for giving us a peek :)
    xx,

    Paisley

    paisleynotplaid

    ReplyDelete
  9. Nice post! Love your bag!
    ♥ MARTA

    http://www.MARTASFASHIONDIARY.com/

    ReplyDelete
  10. Your bag is crazy beautiful <3

    xx Nicola

    www.morning-elegance.com

    ReplyDelete
  11. love how everything in your bag is so colorful!<3

    www.laurinawong.com

    ReplyDelete
  12. nice post,I like the nailpolish case :)

    www.viewrama.com

    ReplyDelete
  13. I always have some lipbalm!! - Just cannot live wothout it! :))

    sisepuedee.blogspot.dk
    -Milla

    ReplyDelete
  14. I love that iphone case! I pretty much have similar products in my bag as well, love L'occitane hand cream!
    Jessica
    the way to my Hart

    ReplyDelete
  15. fabulous!

    cheers,
    idalia
    http://www.abstractorganza.com

    ReplyDelete
  16. Lovely post, simple ad cute! I haven't done a what's in my bag post for a while now!! It's time maybe!

    www.meetmeinparee.com

    ReplyDelete
  17. Love these in your bag shots!!! Cooooool! By the way, you must check out my newest outfit featuring a navy MAISON MICHEL hat, CÉLINE shirt, GIVENCHY blazer, ACNE clutch and shoes, and very very flowy Zara trousers that masquarades as a dress.

    xx The Provoker
    http://www.the-provoker.com/2014/04/aunt-flow.html

    ReplyDelete
  18. I love this post! Cute idea. Love that phone case too! I am obsessed w Chanel nail polish. xo, Katy
    www.thepinkaccent.com

    ReplyDelete
  19. I'm happy you like it, thanks for stoping by! Xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  20. lovely to see so much colour in your bag!

    heartbeats Carola // VIENNA WEDEKIND

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I'm not really a fan of neutral colors :) Thanks for stoping by! Xo

      Delete
  21. great post love!

    cheers,
    Idalia
    http://www.abstractorganza.com

    ReplyDelete
  22. Love that IPhone case!

    XO from Germany
    Jecky

    dressvise.blogspot.de

    ReplyDelete
  23. Very organized bag! I love the phone case :)

    ReplyDelete
  24. Lovely blog I like your sense of style!
    Please check out my blog too <3
    I would be happy if you agree to follow each other?
    Fashion and the City
    Let me know xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  25. Lovely blog I like your sense of style!!
    Please check out my blog too <3
    I would be happy if you agree to follow each other?
    http://fashion-and-thecity.blogspot.com/
    Let me know xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  26. Niiiice ! Love your blog !

    xxx

    Anouch

    http://byanouch.wordpress.com

    ReplyDelete