Best of LFW

From New York to London. This time I present you my favourite catwalk looks from the English Capital. I was really looking forward to see Burberry Prorsum collection, which as you may know, I'm always very excited about, but unfortunatelly this time it left me indifferent. I feel like it was missing the main thread and the see-through outfits were quite non-functional. Oh well, I guess every love story comes to an end and this year I replaced my ex with Marchesa. I mean.. WOW! Just look at the sexy lace, feminine cuts and floral embroidery! I really wouldn't mind wearing these beautiful dresses for a night out or even get married in one of those two ah-mazing princess gowns! :) Are you impressed as much as I am? Share your thoughts in the comments below.
 
Mrzlica modnega meseca me je kar posrkala vase in vsak dan s hrepenenjem gledam slike modnih blogerk, ki v izbranih outfitih pozirajo gručam fotografov, jim zavidam selfieje s slavnimi zvezdniki na after party-jih in občudujem čudovite nove kolekcije modnih dizajnerjev. Čeprav sem bila razočarana nad revijo Burberry Prorsuma, ki me običajno več kot navduši, pa me je toliko bolj očarala Marchesina kolekcija, ki jo odražajo prefinjene čipke, volančki, izvezene rože in ženstvene silhuete. Čista romantika, o kateri sanja vsaka ženska!

MARCHESA


MULBERRY
SIMONE ROCHA
TOM FORD
TOPSHOP UNIQUE

CONVERSATION

18 komentarji:

  1. Beautiful photos, everything is absolutely gorgeous!! :)

    Layla xx

    www.sprinklesofstyle.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love your choices! The makeup from Topshop was my favorite!
    Allison from www.mercuteify.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. There are some collections that I really like it like Murberry, Tom Ford & Marchesa, I mean it's more the style I like and it's so pretty!
    Hey check http://thegarconnestyle.wordpress.com/ :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Tom Ford's models' legs kind of scare me. I hope they're healthy. I'm really loving the middle Mulberry look. :] // itsCarmen.com ☼ ☯

    ReplyDelete
  5. Beautiful, I love the lace look in the top left corner!

    Jules x

    ReplyDelete
  6. Wow these are all so beautiful!! Love your choices! :)

    New post on GIRL ABOUT TOWN BLOG
    FACEBOOK || BLOGLOVIN || INSTAGRAM || G +

    ReplyDelete
  7. lovely collection!
    xo Jessica
    www.NewlyLoved.com

    ReplyDelete
  8. Love the mulberry collection

    www.highheelsandtutus.com

    ReplyDelete
  9. Topshop was amazing!
    I hope your fall has been great! Mine has been wonderful. I was at the London Fashion Week for four days and it was just amazing! I can't wait to go back next year. xx

    www.searchingforlbd.com

    www.searchingforlbd.com

    ReplyDelete
  10. Wow so beautiful!! I love them all!

    XX
    www.floortjeloves.com
    www.facebook.com/floortjeloves

    ReplyDelete
  11. Marchesa is fantastic, they all look like pieces of art!!

    Love,
    Whitney

    http://www.whitneyswonderland.com

    ReplyDelete
  12. Love your selection!!
    Everything is amazing!!

    Xoxo Suli

    http://biscoitofashion.com.br/

    ReplyDelete
  13. Marchesa was gorgeous as usual!

    http://www.amillionpinks.com/

    ReplyDelete