Ciao, Milano!

From Gucci, Versace and Giorgio Armani to D&G, Emilio Pucci and Marni.. Milan FW has some of the biggest designers to present. Even though there were quite a few beautiful collections, it wasn't hard deciding on my favourite. When I saw Chiara Ferragni's video from the show on her Instagram, with models skating and 'I'm a Barbie girl' song playing in the background, I knew Moschino is my favourite! Well, I wasn't expecting anything less from the amazing Jeremy Scott and his rich imagination, but still, he always knows how to surprise! He's the only one that can break all the fashion rules and still design the best collection with some of the most fantastic pieces. Fashion should be fun and this is what he does. This time the line was inspired by iconic Barbie and even though I've never played with it in my childhood, I'd love to wear some exciting pinky pieces from the collection! What about you?

Iz Londona tokrat potujemo v Milano, čigar teden mode se lahko pohvali z najodmevnejšimi imeni modne industrije. Čeprav me je navdušilo kar nekaj kolekcij in sem našla kar nekaj kosov, ki bi jih z veseljem imela v svoji omari, pa ni dvoma o tem, kdo mi je bil najljubši. Vse odkar je Jeremy Scott prevzel vlogo kreativnega vodje pri Moschinu (pri katerem je, mimogrede, nekoč opravljal prakso), je popolnoma razburkal modne vode in porušil vsa modna pravila. S svojo bujno domišljijo in izrednim talentom zna ustvariti dih jemajoče kolekcije, ki navdušijo prav vsakogar. Moda bi morala biti zabavna in prav to je tisto, kar on počne. Tokrat ga je navdihnila ikona Barbie in čeprav se sama v otroštvu nisem igrala z barbikami, bi z veseljem oblekla kak punčkast roza kos iz kolekcije! Kaj pa ti?
 
MOSCHINO
DOLCE & GABBANA
FENDI
PHILIPP PLEIN

CONVERSATION

3 komentarji:

  1. Dolce was really nice!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I like this Post!! Amazing Outfits!!

    www.nissimendes.ch
    Instagram @nissi__

    ReplyDelete
  3. So many fun looks from this show! So fab.

    If you have a second I would love to hear your thoughts on my most recent blog post. XXOO

    www.kissthechic.com

    ReplyDelete