Top 5 Makeup Brushes

Everyone has their obsessions. You already now I'm crazy about bags, but when it comes to makeup, I go crazy about brushes. I bet some of you can identify with me. I don't know what is it about them that makes me so excited.. maybe it's because of the miracles they make. I mean, does anyone even still uses their hands to apply foundation? I don't think so. Brushes make wonders and you can never have enough of them. Period. Over the last couple of years I've tried many and came to a conclusion that these are my top 5 brushes that I use on a daily basis and cannot live without.


1. MAC ROUND BLENDING BRUSH

This is my holy grail of eye brushes. It's perfect for evenly applying eyeshadow across the lid, softening the lines and blending color into the crease. It has medium soft bristles that are shaped in a perfect dome and its pointed tip allows you a bit more precision. This is definitely my go-to everyday brush, that I use for applying and blending color into the crease.

Price: 22.50 $ (buy it here)


2. REAL TECHNIQUES DUO-FIBER FACE BRUSH

This duo-fiber brush comes in Limited Edition Duo Fiber Collection. Its tapered synthetic bristles are perfect for building color from light to dense and creating that air-brushed finish. It can be used for lightweight application of loose powder or blush. I love its soft bristles that give the perfect results. I usually use it for applying blush on my cheeks, but it also works well for finishing the look with loose powder.

Price: 19.99 $ for a set (buy it here)


3. REAL TECHNIQUES DUO-FIBER CONTOUR BRUSH

I've been looking for a good contour brush for so long and then finally found this one from the duo fiber set. It's great for contouring and sculpting cheekbones and its duo-fibers allow you to slowly build color from light to dense. It works perfectly with liquid or powder products. Sheer light fibers at the top pick up makeup and dense dark fibers help you to blend evenly.

Price: 19.99 $ for a set (buy it here)


4. MAC 208 ANGLED BROW BRUSH

They say eyebrows are a frame of the face, so it's important to put them in a perfect shape. You cannot do it better than with Mac's brow brush. It has a precise angled tip and is designed to be used to define, line or fill brows with the great precision. You can use it with powders or creams and even for lining the upper lash line with gel eyeliner, since flat angled brush makes it very easy to control the line you want to create.

Price: 24 $ (buy it here)


5. SIGMA F80 FLAT KABUKI BRUSH

If you're still applying foundation on your face with hands, you should really consider stop doing it right now and use kabuki brush instead. This brush makes miracles and creates even, airbrushed base on your face. It has a flat top with densely packed fibers that are perfect for applying lyquid or cream foundation. I use it on a daily basis and can't imagine applying my liquid foundation without it.

Price: 24 $ (buy it here)


Now tell me, are any of these brushes YOUR favorite too? What's the one brush you can't live without? I can't wait to hear your thoughs!

CONVERSATION

15 komentarji:

  1. Nice!

    xxx Linsey from POSE-BLOG.com

    You can also check my BLOGLOVIN & FACEBOOK if you like! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. love this post, thanks for sharing . sometimes I just get lost with these brushes.
    xx
    http://ohdebow.com/all-black-and-parisian-nights/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I'm happy you like it, but you're right.. the selection of brushes is so huge, it's hard to choose.. :)

      Delete
  3. Love Mac!! Its the best.
    Kisses from Spain.
    Xoxo, P.

    My Showroom


    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Nothing beats Mac, right? ;) Thanks for stoping by my blog. Xoxo

      Delete
  4. perfect brushes to use!!

    http://www.tuskstails.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. Real Techniques are for sure the best!
    www.diamants-au-chocolat.blogspot.ie

    ReplyDelete
  6. I Love MAC Products!!

    www.nissimendes.ch

    ReplyDelete
  7. I love the sigma f80, their eye brushes are really amazing as well. Have you tried out the MUFE face brushes? They're incredible


    xx Angie | http://www.thefashionfuse.com/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I haven't tried them yet, but now that you've mentioned, I just might :) Thanks!

      Delete
  8. Thanks for sharing! I'm practicing to be a wedding makeup artist and I started in choosing brushes to be used. This blog is a big help. Thanks!

    ReplyDelete
  9. I love the real techniques makeup brushes very soft, it so good to my face!


    http://blushies.com/

    ReplyDelete
  10. Nice post, i love the brushes.. Thanks for sharing!


    http://blushies.com/

    ReplyDelete
  11. Very much addicted to this makeup brushes.. Anyway thanks for sharing !


    http://blushies.com/

    ReplyDelete
  12. All of this 5 makeup brushes are awesome. Thanks to share your 5 beautiful makeup brushes. I believe makeup is an important part of women's life and a perfect makeup brush gives a beautiful finishing. That's why I love to use perfect makeup brush for my makeups & my Liquid Matte Lipstick for my lip.

    ReplyDelete